Terms and Conditions
You are advised to read our Shop Policies before purchasing our products. By placing an order, it is assumed that you have read our Shop Policies and you agree to be bound by it.
All orders are processed within 5-10 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Estimated delivery time for orders outside the Philippines is 3-6 weeks or longer during holidays. Please take this into consideration before placing an order.
WRONG, MISSING OR DAMAGED ITEMS
If we’ve sent you a wrong, missing or damaged item, we will ship a replacement free of charge.
Please note that due to a variety of monitor settings, the colors you see on your screen may vary slightly from the color of the actual products.
If your order is returned to us by postal, we will reship it back to you within 2-5 business days.
If the address you provided is incorrect, you may be billed for the additional shipping charges.
DELAYED OR LOST ORDERS
If it is past 6 weeks from the shipment date, kindly contact your local post office to see if your package has arrived and is delayed for any reason. If the package is confirmed lost, kindly email us at email@example.com with your name and order number.
We have the right to update, change or amend any part of our policies at any time. We shall notify you of such changes by posting the revised date at the bottom of the page.
If you have questions pertaining to our Shop Policies, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on November 15, 2018
You are advised to read this Terms and Conditions before purchasing our digital products or services. By placing an order for digital products or services, it is assumed that you have read these Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by it.
No physical product will be sent to you. All digital products will be delivered online in an electronic format as a downloadable file. You acknowledge that delivery of the product in that format represents full and final delivery of the purchased product.
There are no refunds and/or exchanges in respect of all digital products purchased.
We do not sell the copyrights in any of our digital products/designs including visuals, illustrations, words, and pictures. You acknowledge that all rights in our property will remain with us and you may not resell, redistribute and claim ownership rights in our digital products.
PERSONAL USE LICENSE
By purchasing our Personal Use License, Whimsical Cat Studio particularly grants you a license to:
- Use our graphics/clipart set on non-profit projects by way of example greeting cards, your own t-shirt, invitations or anything as long as it is in accordance with our Terms, and it is for non-commercial use.
- Use our graphics on your personal blog or website as long as the graphic is flattened and layered with other design/elements.
- For every use of our digital products, you must give credit by linking it to whimsicalcatstudio.com or include “Cliparts by Whimsical Cat Studio” on your blog post or social media or on your personal item.
If you need to use our graphics for commercial purposes without having to give credits, you will need to purchase our Commercial License.
By purchasing our Commercial License, Whimsical Cat Studio particularly grants you a license to:
- Use the graphics on your website or blog as long as the graphic is flattened and layered with other design/elements.
- Print our graphic/clipart set on books, labels, business cards, t-shirts, invitations, planners, promotional items, mugs, apparel, and similar items up to 500 copies. If printouts exceed 500 copies, you will need to repurchase a Commercial License.
- You can elect to give credit to us when using our commercial license. Although this is optional we will greatly appreciate the credit.
- This license applies to one graphic/clipart set only, which means you need to purchase a separate license for other sets of graphics/clipart that you purchased.
The following are a checklist of uses which are not permitted when you purchase our digital products or access our website:
- Users may not copy our designs to create their clipart/design.
- Users must upload graphics in a secure format that makes it impossible for theft or copying by third parties.
- Users must not modify or edit the original designs.
- Users must not upload the graphics to any stock image website.
- Users must not redistribute, sell and claim the graphics as their copyright.
- Users should not use the graphics to create hateful, offensive and unlawful content.
- Users should not use the graphics in any way that would amount to discrimination.
Digital products will come in a ZIP file. You are responsible for having the proper software on your device to unzip the file and the basic knowledge required in downloading the file. By purchasing our digital products, you also agree that you have the skills to use our graphics and a design software that supports PNG and JPEG file.
Due to a variety of monitor settings, the colors you see on your screen may vary from the actual printed color. We will not be able to change any colors to work precisely with your printer and cannot guarantee 100% color accuracy. We are also not liable for any color shift in your digital purchase due to the conversion of the file.
Whimsical Cat Studio makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, for any and all digital products that it provides or supplies. All digital products are sold on “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE BASIS”. Whimsical Cat Studio shall not be held liable for any and all damages resulting from its digital products. Whimsical Cat Studio is not responsible for any loss, or consequential loss of data, or non-delivery of products or services, of whatever cause.
The license granted to you in the purchased digital products terminates automatically upon breach of any of these Terms stated. Upon Termination of your license, you must immediately delete all files containing the graphics on your device and cease usage of the graphics on any website. Failure to stop using the graphics will make you liable in damages to us.
We have the right to update, change or amend any part of these Terms and Conditions at any time. We shall notify you of such changes by posting the revised date at the bottom of the page. All changes to these Terms shall bind both previous and current buyers of our products.
If you are unsure of some of the wordings on these Terms or if you have questions pertaining to these Terms and Conditions, kindly send an email to email@example.com
Last updated on September 7, 2018